<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
FarCry - IR2 (FarCry in Russian 2)
Moderators: Tnlgg, sniper_m4, VET, eviltimes, Basss, 39Modder, Kiper
Author Post
VET
Sun Oct 01 2017, 11:21PM
Vals_Evil_Twin

Registered Member #6

. : Thanks once again to Vobler63 for a heads-up on another Russian Standalone mod for FarCry :.

FarCry_IR2 looks to be well worth playing.  You will need a torrent program to download the .iso.

Push the big green button for the 2.6GB download.

Other notifications from vobler63 have gone happily, this one from a reliable team should be no exception.
There are ten (10) levels.

Download link is:
http://my-files.ru/53ks74

[ Edited Fri Oct 13 2017, 02:57AM ]
VET
Mon Oct 02 2017, 01:27AM
Vals_Evil_Twin

Registered Member #6

I managed to get this far using the Numpad keys.  Looks like I need a Russian keyboard. frown.png
Couldn't find even a key for 'Reload'.
My Numpad key for FRAPS Screenshot is disabled ... but my phone camera still works, lol.

Vikom
Mon Oct 02 2017, 06:57AM

Registered Member #1223
Daaamn! I've just checked the video and it looks great!
Tnlgg
Tue Oct 03 2017, 01:18AM

Registered Member #1
Damn i wish i could play,still have no gpu.
marekzi
Thu Oct 12 2017, 05:18PM
marekzi

Registered Member #468

It's good addon, 10 lewels, but it is made as propaganda material for youth in the Soviet spirit "great Russia, evil imperialists". Bugs are almost gone. Works on Win10. There are several new models and some ideas - traps and tasks. You can download it from russian torrent site: http://websoftex.ru/mody/348-far-cry-po-russki-2.html - torrent file you download by push grey button "Ckaxatx" (x- Cyrillic letters) https://nnm-club.name/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1169574&start=15 - but here you must be logged.
VET
Thu Oct 12 2017, 05:33PM
Vals_Evil_Twin

Registered Member #6

Thanks marekzi.
I will place a link here to your video  of 'Laboratory' level.

Video by marekzi:

VET
Fri Oct 13 2017, 02:56AM
Vals_Evil_Twin

Registered Member #6

Between Russian language, Linux and key binding problems, I almost gave up.
I'm glad I persevered, because this is great. Well so far.  The first two levels took a couple of hours, so that's as far as I got.
Only problems, I needed flymode a few times because of physicalised crates and the movable trolleys blocking doorways.  A couple of parts, the jumps to ladders were just too hard, so ... flymode.
There were a heap of enemies.  I don't think I shot so many enemies in one evening since I played Crazy Beach.  To match the number of enemies, there is an abundance of bullets, grenades, health and armour.
Aside from the combat there is a large exploration and puzzle solving component.  Finding the way through the pipes at the start was tricky, and finding the first C4 very tricky.
Another plus, .cry files are included.
I highly recommend this  standalone game. Even if you don't speak and read Russian.
Thanks again to vobler63 for the headsup, and marekzi for encouraging me to get it operational.
                                                              --oOo--

VET
Tue Oct 17 2017, 04:52AM
Vals_Evil_Twin

Registered Member #6

Finished it. amazed.png

Wow, what a production.  Hours and hours of gameplay.  Professional standard.
There are many interiors, all faultlessly put together.
Many of the puzzles require a lot of thought,searching around, experimenting.
Everything works, felt like a commercial game.
 I attached my game.cfg file with the correct key bindings, make life easier if anyone wants it.

Firefox: To download this file, use 'save link as ...' , save it to your eg. desktop, and unzip it from there.
lionel_101
Tue Oct 17 2017, 06:18PM

Registered Member #719

I agree with that it is a very nice collection of maps that are tough to get thru. Unless, I use my own devmode and Suuper Jack mod, then it is a lot easier. Best thing I every did to make FC fun and easier to play. Glad the .cry files are included, as I have already started to edit some of the first couple of maps to reflect my own preferences in the Environment and Vegetation. Never could get use to the European tastes. I couldn't even figure out which map ( .cry file) I was actually playing, until I edited each loadscreen and added the .cry fiile name to it. Only little downfall so far, is a Boris like (from mattos map) character in a couple of the maps. Some might like a helper, but Boris seem to get in my way most of the time. I am glad that Vet and Marekzi were here to help me figure out how to get it downloaded and running on my old XP machine. As they noted, it is definitely worth the time to download and play it. Well, on to the rest of the maps and see how it all ends. I hope I do not need the flymode like Vet, as it is not part of my devmode. If something is needed to get thru a section by everyone, then something is a little off in the design. Thans for the neat posts Vet, you have a way with words and adding videos and pics.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF